Email: email@example.com | Tel: 07726 562716
Tel: 07726 562716
Salary expectation: £28,000 to £30,000
Application deadline: Sun 20th October
This is a full-time role
More than 2.5 million older people – some of the most vulnerable in our society – say they have no one to turn to when they need help most. Join Age UK’s Campaigns Team to stand up for these older people.
We are currently seeking a dynamic Campaigns Officer to join our team running large, high profile national campaigns from saving the free TV licence for over 75s to reforming the social care system.
You will support the development and implementation of Age UK’s campaigns and mobilise our campaigns community (online and offline) to help change the lives of older people.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proactive and flexible with the ability to manage a complex workload
- Knowledge and experience of campaigning online and offline
- Understanding of political processes and decision-making environments (including Parliament)
- Experienced in writing persuasive communications
- Excellent project management skills
- Experienced in collaborating with external stakeholders
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
What we offer in return:
- 26 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Annual leave purchase scheme (add up to 5 extra days)
- A fantastic pension plan – Employer contributions up to 9%
- Annual Season Ticket Loan (spread the cost of your commute)
- Health Cash Plan
Deadline: Sun 20th October