Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: 07726 562716
Tel: 07726 562716
Digital Engagement Executive (Social Media)
Salary expectation: £29,281
Application deadline: Mon 26th August
This is a full-time role
Reference number: VAC16464
Please note, the deadline for submitting applications for this vacancy is 23:59 on the closing date.
Alzheimer’s Society is the UK’s leading dementia charity. We provide information and support, improve care, fund research, and create lasting change for people affected by dementia.
About the role
We’re looking for a Digital Engagement Executive with a passion for social media to join our amazing team. The successful candidate will:
- Work with teams across Alzheimer’s Society to deliver day-to-day social media activities, and provide digital expertise across wider fundraising, marketing and awareness campaigns
- Create engaging and user-centered social media content, sharing the stories of people affected by dementia, useful resources and exciting new campaigns
- Craft compelling visual assets for use on social media, including graphic and video
- Help to manage our customer service across social media, managing and responding to enquiries from our supporters on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Play a crucial role in helping to develop and implement our new social media strategy over the course of the next year
- Regularly produce analysis of channel and campaign performance, with clear recommendations for improvement and new tests
- Share social media best practice across the organisation, working with colleagues to create collective understanding about how our online channels can be used most effectively to achieve our goals.
You’ll have already worked in a role with a strong social media focus; as a result, you’ll have a clear understanding about how to tell a compelling story in a few words, get the best results from different social media channels, and come up with inventive ways to share big ideas engagingly online.
You’ll be able to write and edit engaging copy, plan and implement effective online campaigns, and be confident using a range of tools for reporting and evaluation. You’ll have an eye for design, and proven experience of creating your own assets for use on social media, including image and video (we recommend that you include links to examples of your work in your cover letter, if possible).
Finally, you’ll be able to engage with stakeholders and build successful relationships across the organisation, while displaying excellent planning and organisational skills.
During the interview, you’ll complete a written exercise relating to social media. You may also find it helpful to use the STAR technique so we can get a good idea of your skills and experience.
To find out more about the role, download a job description (which also includes the person specification) from the link below. For further information about the role you can also contact email@example.com.
Our employees work hard every day to make a true difference in people’s lives. We are proud to support them with a range of benefits, recognition and many options for working agilely. All contributing to a strong work life balance. We also have various learning programmes to support you in your development and help you grow to realise your potential and shape a career with Alzheimer’s Society.
You can also visit our Working for Us pages, which give you more information about what it’s like to be an employee at the Society.
If you’re experiencing problems applying for this role please contact .
Alzheimer’s Society embraces diversity, inclusion and accessibility for all of our people. We are committed to building a diverse organisation that represents the communities we serve and ensuring inclusion in everything we do.
Deadline: Mon 26th August