Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: 07726 562716
Tel: 07726 562716
Graduate Internship – Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Salary expectation: £16,000
This is a full-time role
Pro rata salary - Initially 10 weeks with the intention of making it a permanent appointment
The Right Ethos is a well-established recruitment consultancy working nationally with the UK’s leading charities and campaigning organisations.
Our clients include: Amnesty International, Friends of the Earth, Macmillan Cancer Support, Barnardo’s, Save the Children, UNICEF UK, Shelter, WaterAid, Scope and most of the major charities and campaigning organisations in the UK.
We specialise in communications, external affairs and campaigns roles.
• Maintain company database with regards to candidates
• Co-ordinate the job advertising and posting
• Co-ordinate our social media activity
• produce of content for the regular e-newsletter, website and social media
• source candidates for the job assignments
• provide a high level of customer service to all candidates from the point of registration and through the full recruitment process.
• manage client relationships
• any other relevant duties as required by the line manager
• The ability to use social media and post adverts with maximum effect.
• High quality written and spoken communication skills with a persistent and respectfully assertive approach.
• Excellent time management and organisational skills. Good persuasive skills.
• A positive and passionate individual who is also energetic and engaging.
• Intelligent, quick-thinking and focused. But also, is calm & logical.
• A commitment to the campaigning sector and to those working for justice. And a commitment to the ways of working of The Right Ethos.
For us to receive the funding for this internship, you must be a recent graduate from one of these universities: