Email: email@example.com | Tel: 07726 562716
Tel: 07726 562716
Marketing & Communications Manager
Location: Kennington, London
Application deadline: Fri 6th September
This is a full-time role
Reporting to: Chief Executive Officer
Trees for Cities is an independent charity that engages local people to plant and protect trees in towns and cities worldwide. We are the only charity working internationally to improve lives by planting urban trees. We cultivate lasting change in urban neighbourhoods; revitalising forgotten spaces, creating healthier environments and getting people excited about growing and eating healthy food.
We seek a highly motivated, confident individual to lead our Marketing & Communications Team.
The Marketing & Communications Manager will drive forward Trees for Cities’ public profile and stakeholder engagement:
This is an exciting role for an ambitious and energetic marketing and communications professional (potentially from any sector) to take our organisational and sector presence and awareness to the next level. You will be responsible for delivering high quality communications to a range of stakeholders, creating engaging M&C content, growing our digital and online following, and raising essential funds from individuals to plant woodlands and trees across our cities and being green spaces to our schools.
To be successful you will be capable of creating highly compelling content and case studies to engage and motivate partners, supporters, followers, and the media to take action, and to attract new people to our cause. You will be technically savvy to keep us at the forefront of digital communications and marketing.
What we are looking for:
• Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to skilfully negotiate and influence others, and build good working relationships internally and externally;
• Ability to manage multiple projects at a time;
• High energy self-starter who enjoys challenge and change;
• Excellent verbal and written communicator;
• Well organised with meticulous administration skills;
• Target driven, goal orientated with proven experience of getting things done;
• Interest in the urban environment and an enthusiasm for our cause.
If you are selected for interview you will normally be contacted within two weeks of the closing date. If you do not hear from us within this period then you should assume that, unfortunately, on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.
Trees for Cities is an equal opportunities employer. Registered Charity No: 1032154.
Deadline: Fri 6th September