Email: email@example.com | Tel: 01227 639768
Tel: 01227 639768
Salary expectation: £25,659
Application deadline: Fri 16th October
This is a part-time role
You will join as a Campaigns Assistant to assist the Senior Public Affairs and Campaigns Officer to develop the supporter journey for the Can’t Stomach Hunger integrated advocacy and fundraising campaign, liaising with the Communications and Fundraising Teams as required.
Campaigns Assistant Responsibilities:
• Support the Senior Public Affairs and Campaigns Officer to deliver Concern Worldwide UK’s Can’t Stomach Hunger campaign and secure commitments from the UK government to tackle global malnutrition
• Help develop high quality supporter emails and communications that drive higher engagement in campaigning and fundraising activities
• Manage the handling of supporter data, in line with best practice and legal requirements to ensure information about our supporters is accurate and updated in a timely manner
• Produce campaign reports and analyse data to provide insights that guide campaign development and inform future campaigns
• Provide ad-hoc support in engaging parliamentarians on our advocacy objectives in nutrition and resilience
Concern Worldwide (UK) are an international humanitarian organisation that strives for a world free from poverty, fear and oppression.
They deliver life-saving and life-changing interventions to some of the world’s poorest and most vulnerable people. From rapid emergency response to our innovative programming in health and nutrition, livelihoods and education, we go to the hardest to reach places to make sure that no-one is left behind.
Deadline: Fri 16th October