Email: email@example.com | Tel: 01227 639768
Tel: 01227 639768
Location: London (or working from home)
Salary expectation: £32,000 to £35,000
Application deadline: Mon 28th June
This is a full-time role
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Campaigns Manager to join our team and to develop and deliver effective national campaigns, contributing to objectives including:
- Creatively manage our campaigns, generating campaign ideas and developing plans in line with the campaign and organisational strategy.
- Coordinate and deliver activity in the plans using a diverse range of campaigning methods and activities at the right time to create change.
- Lead the growth and development of European Movement UK campaigns operations, including taking a lead on our list growth strategy to effectively build an engaged supporter base.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Deliver and evaluate European Movement’s campaign strategy
- Project manage the planning and delivery of multiple campaigns simultaneously
- Apply a range of campaigning activities and tactics creatively to engage the public and shift public opinion
- Horizon scan to identify political opportunities and moments for campaigns to gain traction
- Contribute to the development of campaign messaging
- Build and develop relationships with key external stakeholders
- Lead the growth of our supporter base
- Work with the Field Campaign manager to support local campaigns across the UK
- Work within European Movement’s policies and procedures at all times.
For more information please refer to the application page. Press APPLY NOW below
This role is full time, with flexibility about how those hours are distributed.
The European Movement UK is a cross-party organisation working to benefit the UK through a stronger trade and cultural relationship with the EU. We are powered by more than 12,000 members, some 160,000 supporters, 120+ local groups, and our strong networks in Westminster and communities throughout the UK.
At this pivotal time, we are looking for a Campaigns Manager to design and lead effective online and offline campaigns. We’re looking for a creative and politically savvy campaigner who can inspire our activists and grab the attention of politicians, the media and the public. Our ideal candidate is someone who knows how to develop a campaign strategy, and knows how to make change happen.
Interviews will take place the weeks beginning 05 and 12 July
We are running a “blind” recruitment process to ensure that our processes are more inclusive and fair. For more information see the application page.
Deadline: Mon 28th June