Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: 01227 639768
Tel: 01227 639768
Communications and Media Manager
Location: London, Greater London
Salary expectation: £38,000
Application deadline: Mon 2nd August
This is a part-time role
Inclusion London is a leading disability equality organisation run by and for Deaf and Disabled people. Our mission is nothing less than full equality and inclusion for Deaf and Disabled people with our communities leading the change we need to see.
We are committed to equality, diversity and reflecting the communities we serve. Deaf and Disabled people who meet the person specification will be guaranteed an interview and we particularly welcome applications from Deaf or Disabled people from Black, Asian and minority ethnic communities.
To lead Inclusion London’s communications & media work ensuring effective, accessible and compelling communications that support our important work and build our profile and reputation.
- Develop, support and deliver a communications strategy that ensures effective, accessible, engaging and compelling communications across different platforms and media.
- Develop IL’s on-line and social media profile.
- Manage and develop IL’s website.
- Lead on creating, writing, editing, coordinating, publishing and distributing content/copy across all our communication platforms including website, social media, and printed and online information, publicity and resources.
- Develop and manage IL’s information, resources and branding ensuring an accessible and dynamic house style.
- Provide communications marketing and support for IL events, projects, launches and campaigns as required.
Deadline: Mon 2nd August