Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: 07726 562716
Tel: 07726 562716
Digital Marketing Content Officer
Salary expectation: £34,884
Application deadline: Fri 17th August
This is a full-time role
The Royal Society is the national Academy of science in the UK and our aim is to recognise, promote, and support excellence in science, and to encourage the development and use of science for the benefit of humanity.
The Society has played a part in some of the most fundamental, significant, and life-changing discoveries in scientific history and Royal Society scientists continue to make outstanding contributions to science in many research areas.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Royal Society in a high profile, creative position.
You will manage and support digital content production, especially video, for the Royal Society to bring important scientific news, topics and campaigns to life for defined audiences.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Work with internal teams, partner institutions and external agencies to proactively drive high quality digital content production to support Society content projects, and manage the relevant ongoing relationships with project stakeholders to deliver successful, measureable campaigns
- Develop briefs, deliver and produce new content for the Royal Society’s output with internal teams, partner institutions and external agencies
- Identify opportunities with partner institutions for the Society to initiate and/or contribute to ongoing collaborative projects that meet the Society’s aims
- Support the Society’s YouTube channel and help drive and implement strategies and improvements to content, strategy and user engagement metrics
- Monitor, evaluate and report on the performance of the Society’s digital media content and use/set KPIs to benchmark performance and guide future content production
With proven success in developing great digital story-telling through interactive and video media, you will have experience of delivering successful, engaging content for campaigns, news stories, and/or social media channels that have exceeded expectations and expanded audience reach. An excellent communicator and with an ability to work with a variety of people across external agencies and organisations, you will be creatively minded and ready to explore evolving opportunities within the digital landscape.
Deadline: Fri 17th August