Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: 01227 639768
Tel: 01227 639768
Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: St. Ives, Cambridgeshire (Hybrid)
Salary expectation: £27,500
Application deadline: Wed 13th December
This is a full-time role
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist (Lead) to join our dedicated, creative engagement team at Caring Together Charity to help us spread the word about the work we do so no unpaid carer is in crisis or struggling alone.
As Digital Marketing Lead you will have the opportunity to utilise your digital marketing experience and a high degree of autonomy to develop and implement creative, impactful and engaging digital campaigns across our websites and social media channels (for both Caring Together Charity and Carers Matter Norfolk). You will enable us to reach out to:
- An increased number of people who are unpaid, family carers,
- Colleagues, friends and family of unpaid carers,
- Professionals who may come into contact with them,
- Potential donors and supporters of Caring Together Charity including businesses and community groups, and
- Potential staff and volunteers of Caring Together Charity.
As a member of our passionate team you can expect a very flexible working environment where we treat our people as adults, giving you responsibility to decide how and where you work best whether it’s from home or in our fantastic office in St Ives, Cambs. You will have 25 days holiday increasing with service, 5 days paid carers leave and lots of personal development opportunities.
Key accountabilities of the role include:
- To plan, develop and implement strategic digital marketing and communications campaigns and activities which support the wider strategic goals of Caring Together Charity and Carers Matter Norfolk. These will lead to an increase in reach, and engagement with a growing number of carers.
- To create innovative, creative and engaging content, including videos and reels, for use across our digital communication channels including website, e-newsletters, social media and webinars to increase engagement with Caring Together and Carers Matter Norfolk.
- To strengthen the brands of Caring Together Charity and Carers Matter Norfolk through effective online marketing and communications activity.
- To develop plans for each owned digital channel (websites, Facebook, Instagram, Linked in, Twitter/X, e-newsletters) to maximise performance and employ best practice.
- To make recommendations to maximise expenditure on ‘paid for’ social media advertising or other online advertising, working closely with colleagues to ensure website SEO and impactful use of Google Ad Grants.
Deadline: Wed 13th December