Email: email@example.com | Tel: 07726 562716
Tel: 07726 562716
Digital Specialist (Research & Innovation)
Salary expectation: £40,000 to £45,000
Application deadline: Fri 31st August
This is a full-time role
Are you an ambitious individual who is passionate about digital? Do you have the skills and energy to help us to drive towards our goal of beating cancer sooner?
Our Research and Innovation (R&I) directorate funds more than £380 million of research every year, as well as serving the scientific community by running events, building partnerships and setting the agenda for cancer research.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Specialist to join our Research Brand and Communications team to take responsibility for a number of high impact projects to boost communications with our community of scientists and research partners.
We are looking for a proactive and driven Digital Specialist to:
- Support the department in its digital transformation by setting a clear vision for an audience led, digital first strategy
- Drive continuous improvement to deliver innovative digital solutions to support our strategic aims
- Act as a digital expert to the department
- Manage the relationship between the department and the Technology directorate at Cancer Research
- Support managers within the department to upskill in knowledge and practical application of digital skills, technology and techniques
The Digital Specialist will lead on a number of digital and technology projects including: a digital showcase of our portfolio of funded research, researchers and technologies with the aim of facilitating collaboration; online content to support partnerships with the commercial research sector and an integrated system to manage and market our scientific events.
Join our team and help lead the way with your:
- Ability to manage complex digital projects and implement digital solutions
- Excellent working knowledge of digital technologies, tools and best practices including UX principles and Agile methodologies
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to get to grips with complex processes and requirements quickly
- Experience of analysing business needs, conducting user research and transforming analysis into recommendations
- Experience of delivering digital solutions to a professional or scientific audience would be advantageous.
Join us and enjoy a great career in bringing forward the day when all cancers are cured.
Deadline: Fri 31st August