Email: email@example.com | Tel: 01227 639768
Tel: 01227 639768
Head of Fundraising and Marketing
Location: London, Greater London
Salary expectation: £46,000 to £60,000
Application deadline: Sun 18th October
This is a full-time role
The Head of Fundraising & Marketing is a key member of Muslim Aid’s Leadership Team with responsibility for developing our fundraising and marketing communication strategy and overseeing all marketing communication activities across the organisation.
The post holder will be responsible for raising and growing revenue, will design and implement a sustainable development strategy to increase philanthropic revenue from a diverse portfolio of supporters across the UK. They will mentor and lead a team of fundraisers to achieve ambitious revenue and renewal goals year over year, while delivering excellent stewardship experiences for our supporters.
Working closely with staff and partners at both Muslim Aid in London and in the country offices, you will support and lead fundraising and marketing communication efforts throughout Muslim Aid.
The main responsibilities of this role will be to:
- Provide strategic values-driven leadership and inspiring management to the team, motivating and supporting individuals in their work
- Embed MA values and promote a culture of learning, professionalism, collaboration and innovation
- Build on the areas of High Net Worth and CSR in regards to income generated from corporate, major donor and trusts so that these areas become part of our sustainable fundraising foundation
- Design and deliver MA’s cross organisational fundraising and marketing communication strategy with a focus on sustainable and reliable unrestricted income generation
- Increase and diversify existing and new revenue streams specifically digital, CSR and Private Philanthropy
- Improve, establish and implement digital platforms as a basis for growth in individual giving and community fundraising
- Champion the supporter journey and digital innovation, ensuring an excellent supporter care programme is developed, keeping up to date on key trends, best practice and fundraising law.
- Provide effective marketing communication leadership for the organisation in collaboration with key stakeholders, and drive forward transformational integrated marketing activities and campaigns
- Working with key stakeholders, drive our digital strategy, injecting creativity and expertise in to our digital offering and keeping up to date with latest developments in all our countries, rolling out new ideas and activities where appropriate
- Oversee all activities and strategies for branding and positioning issues for MA globally. Ensure our Muslim Aid brand works for, and is embedded in, all parts of our organisation.
To be successful in this role:
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent.
- Extensive experience of working at a senior level in an INGO/Charity sector.
- Experience of developing a fundraising and marketing strategy to maximise income growth.
- Experience across diverse fields of fundraising including individual, major and corporate funding and understanding of key fundraising markets.
- Strategic, innovative and results driven professional with a track record of success.
- Confident and inspiring communicator with strong portfolio of contacts.
- Ability to contribute to overall leadership and development of Organisation and bring MA’s fundraising, marketing communication and programme work closer together.
Deadline: Sun 18th October