Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: 07726 562716
Tel: 07726 562716
Head of Marketing and Communications
Location: London (Greater)
Salary expectation: up to £60,000
Application deadline: Thu 26th July
This is a full-time role
This is an exceptional opportunity for the right candidate to provide the vision and enthusiasm to develop and grow the OnSide Youth Zones brand nationally. The role will be integral in enabling the roll-out of OnSide as a national charity and showcasing the incredible impact our network of Youth Zones has on the lives of young people!
The Head of Marketing and Communications will build on the current marketing and communications strategy to support OnSide’s growth plan and provide senior leadership to the Marketing and Communications Team, to ensure the charity’s communications and marketing activities deliver the strategy. The role will promote OnSide’s reputation and engagement at both regional and national levels, to build a positive profile for the charity. It will take line management responsibility for the Communications & Marketing Manager and the Senior Policy & Public Affairs Advisor, and oversee OnSide’s digital communications strategy, delivered via the Digital Marketing Manager. The role will also oversee the marketing and communications activity provided for the new Youth Zones as delivered by the Communications and Marketing Manager and their team.
- Will have experience of creating and implementing organisational marketing and communications strategies
- Will have proven experience of engaging with and delivering a strong brand story at a senior level in diverse target markets
- Will have experience of working in an environment that serves a network of third parties, with different organisational cultures and personalities
- Must have an understanding of modern day branding that will work across a wide range of media and marketing platforms
- Must be able to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines, be adept at working in a fast-moving environment and have a positive, ‘can do’ attitude
- Must be highly ambitious for the future of OnSide and driving the growth of the OnSide brand at a national level
Benefits: Contributory Pension Scheme; Generous Annual Leave (25 days plus bank holidays and Birthday leave); Additional leave with length of service; Access to an Employee Assistance Programme; Retailer and Leisure company discounts including Marks & Spencer, Sainsbury’s, Pizza Express, Caffe Nero & other high street retailers.
Deadline: Thu 26th July