Email: email@example.com | Tel: 01227 639768
Tel: 01227 639768
National Advocacy Officer
Location: Home-based EC1N, London
Salary expectation: £37,000 to £40,000
Application deadline: Fri 30th October
This is a full-time role
Reporting to the National Advocacy Manager, the National Advocacy Officer supports national, sub-national and local advocacy across Malala Fund’s programme countries in line with national advocacy strategies. They support grantees and other partners to identify and implement advocacy activities through technical advice, project management support and the development of research and knowledge products. They also provide support to the Programmes department to administer advocacy-focused grants and collect impact data.
Skills and Knowledge
- Demonstrable knowledge and expertise in issues relating to the empowerment of women and girls, girls’ education or other social justice issues.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with individuals from a variety of cultural backgrounds.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to apply monitoring, evaluation and learning frameworks for advocacy.
- Up to date knowledge of policy debates surrounding girls’ education.
- Working knowledge of any language(s) relevant to Malala Fund’s work.
Deadline: Fri 30th October