Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: 01227 639768
Tel: 01227 639768
Online Marketing Manager
Location: Flexible - anywhere in the UK
Salary: Dependent on experience
This is a full-time role
Care2 is seeking a dynamic individual to drive aggressive growth in traffic and conversions from digital advertising. Applicants should have significant experience managing a large paid acquisition budget and delivering outstanding ROAS. Agency experience is a plus. The candidate should have extensive digital advertising, analytics and performance optimization experience, and align with Care2’s socially responsible mission.
The Online Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving growth through Facebook advertising and other digital platforms. The successful candidate will combine the ability to select compelling campaigns and develop effective ad creative with a focus on optimizing acquisition metrics such as conversion rates, cost per acquisition (CPA), and ROAS.
The ideal candidate will be able to work during GMT or Eastern time zones.
- Optimize a significant monthly spend to drive both short-term and long-term revenue growth
- Spearhead paid search and Facebook marketing with a significant emphasis on performance-based optimization
- Ad Operations – design new ad creative, use A/B testing with alternative images and copy, optimize campaigns, track and report on key performance metrics.
- Aggressively test new approaches and new advertising products and placements
- Identify best practices to maximize ROAS.
- Work with performance data to compile and analyze metrics, make decisions and optimize campaign performance and balance.
- Manage relationships with ad distribution channels, outside vendors, and agencies.
- Partner with staff from across departments as a liaison on projects, new procedures, new systems, workflows or creative issues as requested.
- Maintain Ad Ops processes and best practices and provide suggestions to leadership on improvement opportunities
- As Digital Marketing is a 24×7 business, support during GMT business hours or early US Eastern, including weekend support is needed
Skills, Knowledge, & Experience
- 3+ years of experience in online advertising, PPC, and lead acquisition.
- Significant experience in advertising/marketing operations with hands-on experience managing buys with Facebook Ads Manager or similar UAC platform (e.g. AdRules).
- Strong experience with Facebook advertising.
- Strong graphic design and copywriting skills.
- Experience with marketing and conversions from mobile.
- Successful track record of utilizing analytical tools to track and optimize conversion rates.
- Effective communication, negotiation, problem-solving, and decision-making skills in high-pressure situations.
- Have a sense of urgency and strong ability to prioritize tasks, be self-motivated, and able to effectively manage time and priorities.
- Skilled in Photoshop and Excel. Familiarity with Tableau or other data visualization software a plus.
Care2 is an equal opportunity employer.
Care2 was founded with a simple mission: to help make the world a better place. For the past 19 years, Care2 has been a pioneer in online advocacy and continues to be on the forefront of combining cutting-edge technology with good old-fashioned community to help power the new world of philanthropy. Based in Silicon Valley, Care2 is the world’s largest social network for good, 40 million activists, nonprofits and mission-based brands standing together, starting petitions and sharing stories that inspire action