Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: 01227 639768
Tel: 01227 639768
Senior Digital Marketing Officer
Location: Westminster, Greater London
Salary expectation: £29,917
Application deadline: Fri 29th October
This is a full-time role
Raleigh International are looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Officer to help to develop innovative digital marketing strategies and integrated digital marketing campaigns to drive conversions and build awareness and engagement of Raleigh International’s work. This will be an integral role in helping to develop an integrated approach to our communications and digital marketing.
The Senior Digital Marketing Officer works within the Marketing, Campaigns & Communications team to attract and mobilise young people to take action and join our global youth movement.
*For the full job description see our recruitment pack*
- Working with the wider team to drive sign ups to our Action Not Excuses campaign, Expedition and Re:Green programmes
- Google AdWords and Google Grant management
- Google Analytics reporting and analysis
- Email marketing planning and implementation
- Website management and SEO
Skills and experience.
We are looking for someone with a minimum of 2 years’ experience creating and executing digital marketing strategies across all digital channels. Including but not limited to: search engine optimisation, PPC and affiliate marketing, email marketing, social media management and content development. Other experience:
- Analyse and report on marketing activity using Google Analytics
- Increasing lead conversion through digital activity.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Why work for Raleigh International?
- Hybrid/flexible working
- Role autonomy, you can have a big impact on the organisation
- 4 days volunteering leave per year
- Cycle to work scheme/season ticket loan
- Join the family! Raleigh International is a friendly, positive, and collaborative workplace.
- Work with a global movement of young people who are generating solutions to the world’s most important issues.
Deadline: Fri 29th October