Email: email@example.com | Tel: 01227 781205
Tel: 01227 781205
Senior Marketing Executives
Salary expectation: £28,750 to £32,000
Application deadline: Tue 18th September
This is a full-time role
Here at Cancer Research UK we’re gamechangers, developing newer, kinder treatments and getting closer to cures every day, doubling survival rates in the last 40 years. We’re excited by the work we do and the potential it holds and we’re looking for two exceptional individuals to join us to deliver exciting, innovative campaigns and projects through a variety of channels to take our legacy marketing to new heights across our supporters, the public, legal professionals and the wider charity.
We have ambitious plans and, within our Legacy Supporter Engagement Team, currently need three brilliant, experienced Senior Marketing Executives to help us get there. Focussing on B2B and warm audiences, you will be working in a dynamic and motivated team, where we thrive on working collaboratively with shared goals and values.
Every day we achieve extraordinary things by being innovative, imaginative and bold in our work. Join us today and as Senior Marketing Executive you will help pioneer more tomorrows through your…
- ability to motivate and influence through outstanding communication skills including strong copywriting ability
- ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a pressured environment, identifying best use of time and resource
- ability to use audience and data insight to develop relevant and compelling campaigns
- excellent influencing and negotiating skills
- positive, enthusiastic approach to each new challenge
- outstanding data management skills
- experience of acquiring and/or retaining and developing an audience
- proven marketing experience across multiple channels and audiences
- solution-driven attitude
- significant campaign experience.
Gifts in Wills are vital to Cancer Research UK’s mission to move to 3 in 4 people surviving their cancer diagnosis by 2034 so if you are driven, talented and excited by the chance to use your outstanding skills to help secure a future free from the fear of cancer then we want to hear from you.
For both roles you will need to understand the communication needs of our audience and have demonstrable experience of multiple marketing channels including direct mail, digital and social media to help drive insight led supporter journeys. Working as part of a busy multi-disciplinary team you will need to be pro-active with a keen eye for detail and outstanding communication skills. You’ll enjoy analysing results and using insight to form your campaigns. You won’t be afraid to try new ideas or working hard towards a common goal.
It will be your job to create compelling marketing collateral that will help us connect with our current supporters and with those we have still to reach, bringing them closer to our work by building trust and sharing progress.
If you think you can help inspire our supporters to increase their support to us in a powerful yet sensitive way then please apply today.
Deadline: Tue 18th September