Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: 01227 639768
Tel: 01227 639768
Location: Finsbury Park, Westminster, London
Salary expectation: £45,000 to £50,000
Application deadline: Thu 4th June
This is a full-time role
The Today For Tomorrow campaign was founded by The Big Issue in 2019 to embed long-termism, prevention and the interests of future generations at the heart of UK policymaking, and to advance Big Issue founder Lord Bird’s private member’s bill, the Wellbeing of Future Generations Bill, through the UK Parliament. We are looking for an experienced campaign manager to lead this project forwards.
Based in Lord Bird’s Westminster office and The Big Issue’s head office in Finsbury Park, the successful candidate will:
- Coordinate the overlapping arms of the campaign (parliamentary, government and partnerships) to maximum benefit
- Establish Today For Tomorrow as a respected cross-party, cross-sector campaign
- Set and deliver a political influencing strategy
- Seek to build a small team (over time)
- Lead on fundraising to sustain the campaign.
Deadline: Thu 4th June