Email: email@example.com | Tel: 01227 639768
Tel: 01227 639768
Digital Marketing Lead
Location: Home-based London, Greater London
Salary expectation: £34,000 to £46,000
Application deadline: Thu 22nd April
This is a full-time role
The Digital Marketing Lead is a newly created role within the Income Generation team. This is a really exciting time to join Muslim Aid as we continue to transform to becoming truly digital. As a Digital Marketing Lead, you will be able to see the impact of your work and feel good about the difference you make. You will be responsible for helping develop and implement Muslim Aid’s digital marketing strategy, operational plans, digital campaign activities and website management. The role manages and serves as the main contact for Muslim Aid’s Digital Marketing and online suppliers and has day-to-day management of digital marketing operations budget.
The role will work within the Income Generation Team and support the other Fundraising functions including volunteer fundraising, philanthropy and international programmes teams to maximise online impact.
About the Role:
Some of the key responsibilities of this role will be:
- To develop and execute Muslim Aid’s Digital Marketing Strategy.
- To work with the Income Generation Team to deliver integrated campaigns and ensure Muslim Aid’s key campaigns are reflected in our digital and marketing channels.
- To project manage and provide digital marketing expertise on cross organisational projects as required.
- To improve the usability, design, user journey and conversion of Muslim Aids website, in conjunction with Muslim Aid’s web development agency.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- A business or marketing degree in digital marketing or a related work field.
- A strong understanding of the major technology-driven changes and trends affecting the online media and advertising industries.
- Proven experience of implementing direct or digital marketing/fundraising campaigns geared towards British Muslim communities.
- A demonstrable understanding of email marketing, SEO, CMS and CRM.
- The ability to plan, co-ordinate and deliver objectives and targets with a positive drive to achieve results.
Deadline: Thu 22nd April