Coaching to help your career
One-to-one individual attention on your career
To help you get your next role or help you make an informed decision about your future, talking to our Career Coach at The Right Ethos could make a real difference to your life and work.
Our sessions are all about equipping individuals with practical guidance on how to move up, across or into a completely new field altogether. Many people recognise that they need to take control of their careers and that a career coach can help them to do so.
Often not being pro-active about your career management can mean that your career drifts, and that you don’t look for or take opportunities at the optimum time for your career.
The support we can offer
We can offer guidance on a range of areas including career development and career changes as well as highly practical advice on job hunting.
Our Career Coach could help you:
- to re-shape your CV, so that while it remains truthful about your experience and skills, it presents you in the best light to potential employers. As a result, you’ll have a CV that best articulates your skills to employers. We aim to help people understand their transferable skills, knowledge, abilities and personal strengths. Some clients have the right skills, experience and ethos but require help in convincing employers to hire them
- Prepare and perform best at interviews. We can advise on your technique, preparation and very often on background information on the individual members of the interview panel you may be about to face. We can also hold dummy interviews for you and review how you performed and what improvements you can make
- answer awkward interview questions
- set careers objectives or provide practical support through the job search process.
- use LinkedIn effectively and efficiently
- with networking in a comfortable manner by helping you understand the motivations of others to help. As well as how and who to focus on
Your coach will be someone with the right ethos. Often, it will be our Director, Jonathan Dearth.
They will have significant experience having worked for some of the major campaigning organisation or charities – for example, Amnesty International, Shelter, the World Development Movement and Liberty amongst many others.
Sessions are generally held via Zoom
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Or call 01227 639768
Sessions are 50 minutes long and cost £75.