Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: 01227 639768
Tel: 01227 639768
Frontline programme (social worker training programme)
Location: Roles across England
Salary expectation: £20,000 to £34,000
This is a full-time role
Year 1 - up to £20,000. Year 2 - up to £34,000
Imagine a world where no child’s life chances are limited by their social or family circumstance. At Frontline, that’s the future we are working towards.
Over 700,000 children in England rely on the support of social workers each year. These children need and deserve the support of life-changing social work professionals. Great social work can empower them to achieve their full potential and help break the cycle of trauma and disadvantage.
That’s why, through our work as a charity, Frontline develops excellent social work practice and leadership.
Want to make a difference?
If you’re looking for a career that matters, Frontline’s social work training programme offers a unique opportunity to work directly with children and families, helping them make positive changes in their lives.
On the two-year Frontline programme, you will qualify as a social worker and complete a fully-funded master’s degree. You’ll develop skills in leadership, conflict resolution, analysis and relationship building, which will help you drive social change inside the social work profession and beyond.
Here’s some reasons you should join the Frontline programme:
• Qualify as a social worker and complete a fully-funded master’s degree.
• Earn as you learn with a salary of up to £34,000 by year two.
• Get high-quality supervision and training from experienced social workers, academics, and coaches.
• Work in partnership with a wide range of organisations and professionals in health, education, the criminal justice system and beyond to bring about positive change.
• Become part of the Frontline Fellowship, a growing community of over 2,000 social workers and receive ongoing support and training throughout your career.
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for career changers and graduates who can bring different perspectives and experiences to the Frontline programme and who are committed to using their skills to tackle some of the key challenges that children and families face and truly make a difference.
If that sounds like you, apply to the Frontline programme today by clicking the APPLY NOW button below.